1. Go to the settings app on the phone and find the call section:
2. Scroll down to internet call settings and go to accounts:
3. Click on add account at the bottom:
4. Fill in the details using the details provided to you.
- Username will be your extension number
- Password will be your SIP password, normally around 10 characters long
- Fill in the server with your SIP server, if the port is not 5060 then include the port, e.g. sip.voipline.net.au:5061
5. Click on save then tick the receive incoming calls and your account should now be active.
Options may be slightly different depending on manufacturer, if you have trouble configuring your phone feel free to contact us.