Most of our phones support up to 3 parties (including yourself) in a conference call. This is called Local Conference and is the default method of conferencing.
To set up a local conference call:
1. Place a call to the first party.
2. Press CONF or the Conf soft key to create a new call.
The active call is placed on hold.
3. Enter the number of the second party and press OK, # or the Send soft key.
4. When the second party answers the call, you can consult with him or her before adding to the conference.
5. Press CONF or the Conf soft key again to join all parties in the conference.
If you require more than 3 participants in a conference call please contact us to setup a conference room.