To configure the TL-WR702N you will first need to connect it to a PC.
Once connected directly to a PC and powered on you will need to open the admin interface with a web browser.
The device should assign your computer an IP address via DHCP be default and you should be able to connect to the device at the ip address 192.168.0.254
- Open 192.168.0.254 in a web browser and you should be prompted for a password which by default is admin and admin for both username and password.
- You can then click on quick setup to configure the device.
- Then select client mode.
- You will then be presented with the wireless client page.
- You will then click on survey and select the wireless network you want the device to connect to.
- Enter the selected network's security information then click next and on the next screen select reboot.
- Once the device reboots it should be connected to the selected WiFi network, you can test it by testing your internet connection through the device.
- Unplug the device from your computer and connect it to your IP Phone and once the phone and device start your phone should be able to connect as if it were connected directly through a cable.