Blacklist is a fairly useful and simple feature. The ability to block calls based on the calling party number is a feature required by many customers to prevent unwanted calls, whether from telemarketer, malicious callers, or others, from reaching their end users.
1. To get started, find Blacklist option in your mPBX menu.
Drag and drop Blacklist into the main mPBX screen.
2. Click on the gear icon in the bottom right corner to configure this feature.
- Name: Specific name for current Blacklist
- ADD: press the button to block unwanted numbers. Input number you wish to block. Note: If you input multiple numbers at once, be sure to start from a new line for each consequent number, as it is shown on the picture below.
3. Now connect your newly created Blacklist feature to your Inbound number to filter calls.
Do not forget to